JOIN THE CLUB
Enjoy boating with Freedom Boat Club, the nation’s largest boat club. Multiple, affordable membership plans are available with unlimited boat usage at our three Maine locations in Portland, Yarmouth and Naples. PLUS, you’ll also have access to boats at 225+ clubs across the U.S. and Canada.
Create lifelong memories with friends and family fishing, riding the waves, or just relaxing on the water. With no repair or cleaning concerns, you can just focus on having fun.
Get $1000 Off When You Sign Up Today!
For a limited time, save $1000 off the one-time initiation fee. Ask about this and our other special offers for military and first responders!
How It Works
Start making your lifetime memories with a Freedom Boat Club membership today!
Why Choose Us?
Our club is the largest in the world and we have been around for over 25 years, so you have more options and locations. You can use the vessels as often as you like and enjoy a multitude of aquatic activities. We work hard so that you can spend more time enjoying the water.
PERFECT FOR EVERYONE
There is something for everyone out on the water and friends, guests, children and pets are always welcome on our boats. Fishing, water skiing, sightseeing, wakeboarding, wakesurfing, bird watching, inner tubing, or just relaxing on the water, the reasons to join are endless.
With Freedom Boat Club you can have all the pleasures of boat ownership without the headache and additional costs that come along with it. We take excellent care of all our vessels and work hard to provide you with the most enjoyable boating experience available.
Yarmouth: Yarmouth Boat Yard
Naples: Moose Landing Marina
Portland: Fore Points Marina
Boating on Casco Bay
- Visit the islands of Casco Bay including Chebeague, Cliff, Diamond, Eagle, Long, Peaks, Richmond and more
- Enjoy many waterfront dining options including Royal River Grill, Dockside Grill, Chebeague Island Inn, Diamond’s Edge Restaurant, DiMillo’s Restaurant & Lounge, Cook’s Lobster House, Cribstone Grill, Dolphin Restaurant, Harraseeket Lunch and Lobster Company, and many more
- Go mackerel, striper or tuna fishing on Casco Bay
- Explore Cocktail Cove or The Basin
Explore the Sebago Lakes Region
- Cruise the day away on 44 miles of crystal clear waterways along the interconnected lakes and rivers of Brandy Pond, Long Lake & Sebago Lake
- Enjoy wakeboarding and waterskiing
- Visit charming villages, sunbathe on beautiful beaches or enjoy a picnic at a scenic park
- Explore historic Songo Lockes
- Quench your appetite at waterfront restaurants on Sebago and Long Lakes
- Or catch your own dinner salmon or trout fishing